Jesus and the Tao in Scripture
The book of Revelation is written to the SEVEN churches of ASIA who ALL rejected Paul as an apostle of Jesus Christ.
II Timothy 1:15
"This thou knowest, that ALL they which are in ASIA be turned away from me, of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes."
The seven churches of ASIA took the advice of the Apostle John and put the teachings of Paul on trial. They concluded that Paul was not a disciple of Jesus Christ, despite his claim to the contrary.
To these, who had rejected Paul as an apostle, John wrote:
"You have tried those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars."
John addressed the seven letters of the seven churches to:
TAO, the church. Tao is the Tao Te Ching. It is the WAY of Lao Tsu, Gotama Buddha, and Jesus.
In his letters, John urges the church of the TAO to purge doctrines of Paul from their midst. He warns them to purge the violent and teachers of violence from among them.
The NINE Names of EVE
In the book of Genesis there are nine names given to Eve.
1. CHAVAH: meaning LIFE
2. HEUA: meaning LIFE
3. ISHSHA: meaning WIFE or WOMAN
4. ETSEM: interpreted as BONE or strength
5. EM or AM: meaning MOTHER
6. TSALAH: meaning RIB or ARC
7. BASAR: meaning GOOD NEWS, GLAD TIDINGS
8. ZOTH or ZEH: meaning LAMB
9. AROWM or ARAM: meaning WISE or SHREWD
Alchemy: The Tongues of Nahum
This scripture has been translated byTorah scholars to read:
"All thy strongholds shall be like fig trees with first ripe figs, if they be shaken they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater.
Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women: the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies: the fire shall devour thy bars."
The Bible is written in tongues, the tongues of every nation, kindred, tongue and people. When we employ these tongues, in this scripture, we receive "Revelation", which is the very meaning of the word Nahum.
When translated using the tongues of the nations, including Latin, Pali, Sanskrit, Tamil and others, the scripture reads:
"Under the refuge of the Bodhi tree, the monks of Nuwa (Sri Lanka) and Nepal, their words fed the nations. Among them was Issa (Jesus), the prince of the arhants. Passover, at Passover in Jerusalem, they devoured him, the blessing, the prince of our fathers, the strength of the nations of the Himalayas, the strong refuge."
Translated by Rabbi Tonjia
- Issa is the name of Jesus in the Islamic faith.
- The Newa, also called Newar, are the people of the Island fortress of Sri Lanka, an ancient Buddhist stronghold.
- Nepal is the birthplace of the Buddha, nestled in the Himalayan mountains.
- The word "fig" is "Bikkuwr", the Bhuddist word for Monk.
- An Arahant is "someone who is worthy", an enlightened being, a Buddha.
- Nepal is phonetically rendered "Naphal" in the text and has been translated "to fall".
Because Torah scholars are unfamiliar with these languages or Buddhist terminology, they have made the mistake of conjoining words that should be separated and separating words that should be conjoined. These scriptures cannot be understood in Hebrew, but must be understood in the tongues of the nations in which they were penned.
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the Highest of the mountains (The Himalayas), and shall be exalted above the hills; and the gentiles shall flow into it."
When Adam Becomes ONE
Translated as it is Written"The Lord God said:
'When Adam becomes ONE, he will understand the difference between good and evil, and he will liberate himself from Torah, and embrace the book of life and eat from it, and he shall have eternal life".
Translated by Rabbi Tonjia
- Previously, Adam was blind, naked, had no knowledge, no eternal life and needed help.
- When he ate from the book of knowledge of good and evil, he ate from the "ets yada TOWB-RAH". He ate from the TOW-RAH, the law of Moses, and His eyes were opened. He understood the difference between good and evil and ABANDONED TORAH, for the book of life.
- The word "ets", translated as "tree" in this scripture, is equally translated as "book" in other scriptures.
- The word good is "towb". The word evil is "ra". Together, good and evil form the word TOW-RAH, to-rah.
- The word hand is YAD. It is a reference to TOWRAH. A hand has five fingers and Torah has five books, called the five pillars (fingers) of Torah. Those who practice Torah bind the hand with tefillin. Therefore the scripture can equally be translated "... and he will unbind his hand". He will apostasize from the Law of Moses and embrace the book of Life and eternal life.
- To eat is to digest, to understand. Adam lived under Torah Law, but Adam was blind, so in his mouth it was sweet as honey. Once he digested it and understood it, it was bitterness, lamentation and mourning. Revelation 10:10 "And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter."
- That is how to become one. Abandon dualistic doctrines and become one nature, as Jesus was one nature. Abandon Torah law. It is bitterness, mourning and lamentation. It is sharia.